SEM FLEXSEM 1000
The FLEXSEM 1000 is a compact variable pressure MEB that offers the performance of a conventional SEM. It is equipped with SE, BSE and EDX detectors.
- Thermionic emission: Tungsten filament
- Adjustable acceleration voltage from 1 keV to 20keV
- Resolution with the SE sensor: 4nm at 20kV; Resolution with the BSE detector: 5nm at 20kV
- Possibility to work at low pressure from 6 Pa to 100 Pa
- Motorized stage with continuous movements on 5 axes: X, Y, Z, R, T
- Observations of fine, massive, dry, fatty, hydrated samples, without prior preparation
- Possible magnification to x 60,000.